Parking Permit Notice
Parking passes will only be sold on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 to 12 and Tuesday and Thursday from 1 to 4 and no weekends.
Permits for the Hoodkroft parking lot will be sold starting on August 10, 2020 beginning at 9:00 AM. There are 60 spots available for the year. There will be no phone orders accepted.
In order to purchase a Parking Permit for the 2020-21 school year, the following documents are required:
- An application (available to download)
- A copy of a NH license for the pass holder/purchaser
- A copy of the registration of the car being parked
- A copy of the insurance card for the car being parked
- Cash or a Credit Card for Payment of $225. No checks will be accepted. Please note that the payment is non-refundable.
Each person purchasing a permit will need to wear a MASK to enter the building. Please practice social distancing when waiting in line. We will process each sale as quickly as possible.
[Student Parking- Pinkerton Academy]