About The League
The women's league is open to members and non-members. The league is made up of members of all ages and handicaps. The league is semi-competitive but also emphasized on having fun with the ladies. The league is divided into teams, based on the number of members in the league. It is mandatory to have an active GHIN. The Wednesday after the last league day, the ladies will gather for their end-of-the-season banquet.
- Non-Member Green Fees: $24.00
- League Dues - $60.00 (Check made payable to Dorene Bergeron)
- *Carts - $10.00 (Non Member Rate) $9.00 (Member Rate)
- *Sunshine Fund (50/50) - $1.00 (cash)
- *CTP - $2.00 (cash)
- *Daily Game - $1.00 (cash)
- **Backroom GHIN - $50.00
*Optional | **Mandatory
League Start And End Dates
Our Spring meeting will be on April 15th at 4:30 for new and returning golfers.
- The league will start on May 6th, tee times from 3:00- 5:00.
For more info please contact Pro Shop at 603-434-0651.
The league starts on the first Wednesday in May and ends on the last Wednesday of September.
For more information on how teams are made, how points are awarded for participation, or any other questions or concerns please contact any of the persons made available to you. There are plenty of open spots in this league.